27 Nov 2010

paper Clay Dolls 
9:00 AM. Saturday...It's weekend again!I'm so happy to be at home in peace by myself!For the past week I've been having a lot of anxiety and anger!I had really a bad time with people at work  and I really needed something to help calm me down and I found this book in the library  "The Power of Positive Thinking"by Norman Vincent Peale. I like the 5th chapter about How to be happy...after finished reading just this chapter every morning I say to myself that everything goes well, life is beautiful and I choose to be happy.Well..life is not that simple but I choose to be happy anyway! 
Here are my new dolls that I have finished..This time they took me more than a week to complete...but well worth the time.
Well... the celebration time is approaching.. I'm so exciting and I believe that soon I'll see people faces filled with love and happiness everywhere.Have a great great weekend:)

Comments